This is and will always be one of my absolute favorite dessert recipes of all time, plus it’s super easy and I will admit that I could easily eat a whole pan of this desert in one sitting with zero shame. Here, I’ll spill the secret on how you can do the same.
- 1 sheet of puff pastry
- 4 oz of softened cream cheese
- 1/4 cup powdered sugar
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1 egg
- 1-1/2 cups of sliced strawberries (depending on your preference)
- First off preheat oven to 400.
- On parchment lined baking sheet cut your puff pastry into any desired shape.
- In a medium bowl mix together your cream cheese, powdered sugar and vanilla.
- Spread the cream cheese mixture over the top of your puff pastry.
- Beat an egg, add 1 tsp of water and brush onto sides of the puff pastry where you can see the dough, to give it a golden color while baking.
- Place your slices of strawberry on top of your cream cheese in rows of about 3 (again, as many strawberries as your heart desires)
- Bake for about 10-15 minutes or until golden.
As the weather gets colder and winter approaches, we have to remember to take extra good care of our skin during the dryer months. I have used this scrub multiple times and it never lets me down. Trust me when I say this, this scrub will have your back every and any time you need a last minute gift. Or when you completely forget that your work Christmas party is tomorrow and you need something other than a card from your local Dollar Store that you got at 10pm the night before. Enjoy!
What you need:
- 1 Cup of Fine ground Himalayan Salt or Sea Salt
- 1/2 Cup coconut oil
- Essential Oil of your choice
Steps to take:
1. Pour all of the ingredients into a medium bowl and combine together.
2. Put in about 10 or so drops of an essential oil that fits your liking.
3. Put the mixture into a small 8 oz half pint mason jar (fits perfectly!)
Here are some essential oil blends to give you some ideas:
- Good night sleep: Chamomile + lavender
- Sore Muscle Blend: Peppermint + Eucalyptus
- Stress blend: Sage + Lavender + Lemon
- Get Concentrated: Rosemary + Lemon + Peppermint
- Cramp Relief: Peppermint + Cypress + Lavender
- Cure your Winter Blues: Ylang Ylang + Orange
Essential oils are a great addition to your home, try out some of these recipes and let us know how they work below!
All the love,