Enya, better known as en_jajaja on multiple social media platforms, is an icon for hundreds of thousands of people.
The type of spells I practice are all ones based off improving yourself, your well-being, and the lives of those you love!
A beginner’s guide to starting off easy with witchcraft.
Here are a few summer activities to inspire you!
- drive in movie – grab someone you don’t see much and bring a blanket & snacks
- camping – ask a family member to come with you, they stick around forever
- stargazing – take someone you love or could potentially love and show them all the constellations you know
- bowling – get a group of friends and go bowling, take them all to eat waffles past midnight
- sleep over – this isn’t just for when you were a little kid. Pop in your favorite movie and bring face masks
- get wine drunk – or get regular drunk, wine just makes you look classy and we all like that feeling
- tie dye – grab all your white clothes and give them an extra touch of originality
- road trip – if you pick the right people, the destination won’t matter
- roller skating – put glitter on your face and don’t be afraid to bust your ass
- blue berry muffins – make these before everyone else in your house wakes up, make everyone happy for a little bit
- sneak out – find a remote place in the middle of the night with someone who has stars in their heart. watch the sunrise
- theme parks – ride all the rides that make your stomach drop
- concerts – splurge on your favorite band and show up early so you can see their smile up close
- ice cream – or fro-yo, or gelato, or whatever you want. sweet stuff always fixes a sour day
- drive – the best time is during the night, play your favorite music
- explore – nature, or big cities. with the right person this could be the day that you talk about forever
- make art – music, poetry, paintings, it doesn’t matter. don’t stop inventing new ways to express yourself
I could write a whole series of books on things I have learned, but I have decided to narrow it down to fourteen little lessons.
Self-expression is a beautiful thing, and vital to human nature.
Reading tarot cards is a pretty simple practice, that is, if you’ve got the open mind and patience to sit down and decipher what each card that has been pulled means, and how it relates to the situation (or person) you’re reading for.