As the weather gets colder and winter approaches, we have to remember to take extra good care of our skin during the dryer months. I have used this scrub multiple times and it never lets me down. Trust me when I say this, this scrub will have your back every and any time you need a last minute gift. Or when you completely forget that your work Christmas party is tomorrow and you need something other than a card from your local Dollar Store that you got at 10pm the night before. Enjoy!
What you need:
- 1 Cup of Fine ground Himalayan Salt or Sea Salt
- 1/2 Cup coconut oil
- Essential Oil of your choice
Steps to take:
1. Pour all of the ingredients into a medium bowl and combine together.
2. Put in about 10 or so drops of an essential oil that fits your liking.
3. Put the mixture into a small 8 oz half pint mason jar (fits perfectly!)
Here are some essential oil blends to give you some ideas:
- Good night sleep: Chamomile + lavender
- Sore Muscle Blend: Peppermint + Eucalyptus
- Stress blend: Sage + Lavender + Lemon
- Get Concentrated: Rosemary + Lemon + Peppermint
- Cramp Relief: Peppermint + Cypress + Lavender
- Cure your Winter Blues: Ylang Ylang + Orange
Essential oils are a great addition to your home, try out some of these recipes and let us know how they work below!
All the love,